Asthmas Fish oil supplements taken in the in the third trimester of pregnancy reduced the absolute risk of persistent wheeze or asthma and infections of the lower respiratory tract in offspring by one third according to a clinical trial published 12/29/17 in the New England...
- CBD and Diet vs Mouse Antibodies for Long Term Management of Auto Immune Disease
- CBD Dose Guidelines for Pediatrics and Adults
- Pediatric CBD Blog Post Goes Viral. Lessons learned from a sometimes-blogging Naturopathic Doctor
- Should I medicate my ADHD grade schooler? The one question I ask parents.
- Six Ways to Treat PCOS with Naturopathic Medicine