Case Study Naturopathic Treatment Plan by Dr. Coleen Murphy ND, LAc. Background Skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis are fairly common in children and are often treated with pharmaceutical interventions such as cortico-steroids, anti-inflammatories and immune...
- Dr. Murphy published in Naturopathic Doctor News and Review
- CBD and Diet vs Mouse Antibodies for Long Term Management of Auto Immune Disease
- CBD Dose Guidelines for Pediatrics and Adults
- Pediatric CBD Blog Post Goes Viral. Lessons learned from a sometimes-blogging Naturopathic Doctor
- Should I medicate my ADHD grade schooler? The one question I ask parents.